This website (http://www.dppl.com) is administered and operated by Digital Page Publishers, Ltd, 530 East 76 St., 27A, New York, NY 10021 (“the company”). The company reserves the right to change this Policy at any time and without notice.
A cookie is a small text file that is sent to your internet browser. Your internet browser (either through your computer or other internet enabled device, such as a smartphone or tablet) will save the cookie. A cookie is usually a unique number with which data can be associated.
Cookies may be either "persistent" cookies or "session" cookies. A persistent cookie consists of a text file sent by a web server to a web browser, which will be stored by the browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date (unless deleted by the visitor before the expiry date). A session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the visitor session, when the web browser is closed.
The company uses the following types of cookies on its website:
- Functional cookies: these are essential in order to ensure that this website operates properly. They are used to save preferences, detect misuse of our website and services and to distribute the load on our servers, which keeps our website available.
- Web statistics cookies: these cookies are used to determine which parts of this website visitors are most interested in. This enables us to make the structure, navigation, and content of our website as user friendly as possible. Specifically, these cookies are used to (i) keep track of the number of visitors to our web pages; (ii) keep track of the amount of time each user spends on our web pages; (iii) determine the order in which a visitor visits the various pages of our website; (iv) assess which parts of the website need to be changed; and (v) optimize the website. Software from third parties (such as Google Analytics and Webtrends) may be used for these purposes.
The company uses the cookies for various reasons:
- to study how users or group of users use the website, so that we can improve the website;
- to be able to inform you better of our services; and
- to make analyses for research and statistics.
You can accept cookies by clicking the Accept and Close button on the cookie pop up that is shown on the home page of this website. The next time that you visit the website, the cookie pop up will not be shown.
If you do not want our website to store cookies on your device, you can change your browser settings so that you receive a warning before certain cookies are stored. You can also adjust your settings so that your browser refuses most of our cookies or only certain cookies from third parties. You can also withdraw your consent to cookies by deleting the cookies that have already been stored.
Please be aware that if you do not want to accept any cookies, we cannot guarantee that our website will function properly. It may be that several functions will be unavailable to you or that you will even be unable to view certain parts of the website.
Please note that you will have to change your settings for each browser and device you use. Moreover, such methods will not work with respect to certain non-cookie online tracking technologies.
The procedures for changing your settings and cookies differ from browser to browser. If necessary, use the help function on your browser or click on one of the links below to go directly to the user manual for your browser.
To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage or delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.