Web Services and Internet Applications
Over the past twenty years Digital Page Publishers, Ltd. has developed or co-developed and hosted dozens of specialized applications
and web services. During this time a library of code has been catalogued that allows the company to answer the needs of clients with speed and cost-effectiveness.
The principal areas of activity at DPPL include:
For more information about the associated languages used for each application, click here.
Quantiative and qualitative data mining (SQL and noSQL), using MS SQL, MySQL with Cassandra and Raven DB.
Business Continuity applications and hosting.
LAN (intranet) installation and maintenance, on-site and remote; LAN-WAN (intranet + intranet + Internet integration and maintenance)
- Databases and transactional software, including e-commerce
- Moderated and un-moderated list servers with databases and search engine
- Complex query and transaction trackers
- Audio and video webcasting for intranet and Internet
- Educational and marketing Flash presentations with user database
- Knowledge database with LDAP phone book
- Cross-company database and LDAP server (normalized data from different data sets)
- Specialized Search engines
- Web services with virtual private networks (VPNs)