Web Services and Internet Applications
Over the past seven years Digital Page Publishers, Ltd. has developed or co-developed and hosted dozens of specialized applications
and web services. During this time a library of code has been catalogued that allows the company to answer the needs of clients with speed and cost-effectiveness.
The principal areas of activity at DPPL include:
For more information about the associated languages used for each application, click here.
LAN (intranet) installation and maintenance, on-site and remote; LAN-WAN (intranet + intranet + Internet integration and maintenance)
- Databases and transactional software, including e-commerce
- Restricted bulletin boards with databases and search engines
- Moderated and un-moderated list servers with databases and search engine
- Complex query and transaction trackers
- Audio and video webcasting for intranet and Internet
- Educational and marketing Flash presentations with user database
- Knowledge database with LDAP phone book
- Cross-company database and LDAP server (normalized data from different data sets)
- Specialized Search engines
- Web services with virtual private networks (VPNs)